Highly motivated hard worker who desires to see people reach their full potential, helping people with passion projects while emphasizing authenticity, empowerment, and vision.
Cornerstone Church – Middle School Ministry – Current
- Maintain and progress Cornerstone’s vision for youth ministry.
- Establish deep and caring relationships with students, families, all volunteers and interns involved in the youth ministry.
- Organize, maintain and execute weekly middle school ministry programs, mission opportunities, camps and events.
- Recruit, train, and oversee adult volunteers/interns for relational ministry in the middle school ministry.
- Manage the middle school program budget and oversee administrative needs for the weekly middle school ministry.
Together We Rise – Social Media Internship – Summer 2018
- Organized social media campaign and fundraiser.
- Researched relevant needs and communicated goals to potential donors.
- Established contacts and maintained relationships.
Arts Reach Center – Intern – Summer 2017
- Spent 50 hours in a theater classroom with children aged four t0 12.
- Aided in managing behavior. Conducted games, warm-ups, and other activities.
Charlotte Russe – Sales Associate – Summer 2017
- Established customer service experience.
- Integrated brand policy with interpersonal communication.
Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado
Bachelor’s in Journalism and Media Communication – December 2019
Heritage Christian Academy, Fort Collins, Colorado
Class of 2016 Salutatorian
- Collaborative team member
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal communicator
- Experience with conflict resolution
- Time-management skills
- Attention to detail